Sunday, June 21, 2009

Just Starting Up

Well I've decided to join the blogging world!! I'm still trying to get the layout and everything figured out and will be enlisting my computer genious husband to help me out right away. I find things so much easier if someone can just show me what to do instead of me having to figure it out hours and hours later!!
Talon and I are moving to Vancouver and I hope this helps us to keep in touch with more people while we are away. The condo is listed and Talon leaves in 8 days:( I'm going to be sad but it's only a month and that'll give me lots of time to spend with my family and friends before I can't just see them anytime I want. It's going to be different but we are excited.

2 comments:

  1. I found you! Blogstalker extraordinaire I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you too!! See you can never get away from us. Will be nice to see what you have been up to when you are gone. Looks good. The design looks like the quilt material you like. I will try to copy it.

    ReplyDelete