Saturday, September 19, 2009

Super Duper Happy!!



Oh yeah... I forgot to mention the PUPPY!! It only took me 5 days to talk Talon into getting me this puppy. I do spend a lot of time by myself out here and am super excited to have a new buddy to come on my adventures with me. He's a dachshund boston terrier cross. I've never seen a dog like him. He'll grow up to be about 10 pound and will look like a little lab. We are both pretty excited and I think a dog will fit perfectly in with our new lifestyle. We will get him on Oct 2 so I'm sure you'll see more pics then. His name is Donkey Kong. We'll call him Donk.


2 comments:

  1. Will I be the first visitor from Alberta to meet Donk after you get him? That will be fun. He is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! So cute! Good name too! Way better than the names Talon was coming up with for Becky's cat! ;)

    ReplyDelete