Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kinda looks like Momma..

Leo's passport photo 6 months

Me 6 months


We've been working on getting Leo's passport done so we can go to my cousins wedding in Portland the end of the month. I took him to Sears the other day to get his photo done. He'd been sick and had a fever but didn't seem too grumpy so we headed over. I guess you need to have a picture with the mouth shut and Leo was smiling and being so cute for every photo it was hard to get one that would work!! After about 15 min they finally got one that worked and when I saw it I instantly thought he looked so much like me when I was a baby. I went home and dug out this photo and you can tell me what you think.

5 comments:

  1. I agree........twinners for sure.

    Amazing how much he looks like you Joc.

    Such a sweetie, but he looks like a little boy, not a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful boy!! Yes.......BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh how I miss you. I would love to cuddle Leo!! He definitely looks like his mama and that brings back lots of great memories for me. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- we know where he came from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing! He does totally look like you! Sounds like quite the adventure below as well! :)

    ReplyDelete