Saturday, July 9, 2011

9 months




I'm loving this age.  Watching you learn and have things connect in your brain.  You are learning how your toys actually work and remembering things that I teach you.  You're flying around the house as fast as you can.  Full speed ahead.  Standing on your own,  today a couple times with no hands.  After a month of chewing and drool those 2 top teeth are finally in.  You are having a hard time napping these days I think because you are such a busy guy.  You and Donk are playing together.  He brings his toys over to you and you always play tug o war with him.  Even when my back is breaking by the end of the the day how can I say no when you crawl over to me and pull up to standing on my legs and put those little chubby hands up for me to pick you up.  You gave up your soother on your own and now your bottle is your best friend.  Its pretty cute when you chill out on the floor and have some milk now that you can hold your own bottle.  You have no fear as you dive head first of the bed,  couch,  out of my arms if I'd let you!  You had your first shiner and fat lip this week and today have a giant scrape across your cute little nose.  Good thing your a tough kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment