Sunday, May 29, 2011

8 months and the Beach!!


Can't believe what a little boy you are turning into.  You've been crawling all over the place for a couple weeks now.  Gone are the times where I can leave you alone in the middle of the room and come back and you are still there.  You take off every chance you get leaving a path of destruction behind.  We moved the guitars and stand into our room cause you can't leave them alone and keep pulling yourself up on them so the other day I let you crawl down the hall and you disappeared.   I heard you in our room and then heard the guitars all fall over.  I went to see what happened and there you were lying on the floor with 3 guitars and the stand on top of you with just your little face just poking out.  Not crying or anything.  You are such a mellow guy like your dad.  

Its pretty cute how you follow me around now everywhere with your best friend Donk.  Feel like I have two little dogs sometimes.  It melts my heart when you crawl over to my legs and try and pull up and want me to pick you up.  Can't say no to that.  Find I don't get much done these days.  You come over all the time now too and want to sit on our laps and be with us.  Love books so much now.  Could read them for hours.  Life is a lot more busy with you but I loving seeing you grow up, its so fun.  Can't wait to see what the next months bring.  Oh and you sure loove that soother.



We spent the afternoon at the beach today.  These are some of the shots.  Trying to get as many beach days in as we can before we're back in Alberta.

2 comments:

  1. I love all these Leo posts- what a great way to capture his growing up in words and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so cute. That was a really nice post, and a great way to document him! Yes, it sounds like you need to soak up all the nice weather you can before you head back to Alberta! :) Love your pictures below too, you are quite the photographer!

    ReplyDelete