Thursday, May 5, 2011

Toth Family Vacation


This weekend was my cousin Darci's wedding in Portland. Since it's only about 5 hours away we decided to drive down and have a little mini vacation. It was so fun to be their with the new young couple in La la love and share there big day. My Grandma and Aunt Jan were down from AB and cousin Janell so it was fun to see them too. The Portland temple was gorgeous.... made totally of Marble. So grand. It was a fun day.


It was also great to see how Leo would do on his first big road trip and I must say it was a success. He was a champ sleeping great, napping wherever we had him, car, stroller, playpen, crib. Good thing he takes after his Dad and is such a mellow guy. I pretty much planned the rest of the trip around shopping. There is no tax in Oregon and outlet shopping so needless to say I shopped till I dropped. Our car was PACKED on the way home. It was fun fun fun!! I haven't shopped in forever. People in the states have no idea how much cheeper things are down there.... especially compared to us in Vancouver.

We stayed at the Phoenix Inn. Awesome deal. Comfy king size bed, kitchen, pool, amazing breakfast. Seems like its a chain in Oregon and Washington. We were super impressed.

Took Leo swimming for the first time. He kind of liked it but his teeth were chattering, he was a bit cold, so I just took him back upstairs and let him swim in the warm bath.

Leo's new favorite way to travel:) Love my boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment