Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nothing like spring in Vancouver.


There's nothing quite like spring in Vancouver. I remember my first spring here I couldn't get over the flowers. Every tree and every bush at some point flowers and everything is such a lush green. Lasts for a couple months too, changing from week to week. We can walk the same paths and enjoy the beauty and never seems like the same place. Since this will be our last spring here as we're moving back to AB I thought I'd better get out and take some photo's so I can remember.








I got a new 50mm lens in the states I played around with today. Got some nice close ups I think. I'll take some more landscape shots this week too. So pretty here despite ALL the rain. These were all taken just on our block while I was out walking Donk in the rain.



1 comment: