Thursday, May 5, 2011

7 months....



Ahhhhh.... how is the time going so fast. How is my little man already 7 months old. Its bittersweet. I love how he is changing and learning. He can go from lying on the ground to sitting right up, rolling, almost crawling. He can pretty much get wherever he wants now just at a nice slow pace. He found his tongue last week and can't stop sticking it out, so cute. Trying to pull himself up on everything but isn't quite strong enough. Loves going for walks in the stroller and riding in the shopping cart. Grabbing and shoving everything in his mouth. Still waiting for those 2 top teeth to come in. Wakes up happy every morning and from every nap turning on his mobile and plays in the crib till I come and find him. Sometimes I wonder how long he's been awake. When he's tired he never really gets grumpy just gets crazier and crazier. Its pretty funny. Loves riding on our shoulders and playing in bed with us. He's such a joy in our lives and such a sweet boy. We are so blessed to have Leo in our family.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I can hardly stand it!!!! I'm not going to look at your blog anymore!!!! Not really, I love the pictures and can't wait to see you all in about a month!!! Leo is such a darling but I agree he is growing up way too fast for my liking too. Keep the pics and info coming. Thanks honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Joc, he is adorable, and I can't believe all he went through this weekend and last weekend, and he was still an angel! But I have to say you are super strong! I loved holding him! Like my sister said, when I grabbed him back from her, you have to give him to someone who wants him, otherwise you will end up wanting to keep him! He is such a cutie, and you are a great mother, and hope you guys made it home safe! Happy Mother's Day to a great mom! He is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete