Friday, January 28, 2011

4 months

My little guy is already 4 months old.... and about 18 pounds. Its hard to believe time is really flying by. Every month is getting better and better for me. I love watching Leo grow and learn.

You love blowing bubbles with your mouth and screeching with joy when you are happy. You can play with toys now and have fun in your bouncy chair and play mat. You're sitting up in the pink bumbo chair looking around and eating rice cereal yesterday and love it. You just lye there and are so quiet when Dad plays the guitar for you as you watch so closely how his hands move around. You hold onto Mom's hair and she feels like Rapunzel whenever she picks you up or goes to lye you down. You love the bath and kick and scream. We sleep trained you the other night and you only cried for 10 minutes the first night and didn't even cry the next. You are seriously the easiest baby always laughing and smiling.


You started loosing all of your thick black hair and now its pretty much gone. I'm pretty sad about it but I'm sure it will grow back. When you were about a month old you were screaming a sound I had never heard before and sounded like you were hurt. I looked and you had your fingers wrapped up in your long hair and you were pulling it and didn't know how to let go. It was pretty cute actually and you stopped right away after I untangled it from your strong grip.



We had a photo shoot the other morning... Shortly after this photo Leo rolled right off the dresser. Luckily I have reflexes like a cat and caught him before he hit the ground. Lucky mom should be more careful. I love you Leo you're such a special little guy.

4 comments:

  1. He is so sweet Jocelyn! Enjoy him while he is still little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, those mom reflexes! Thank goodness!

    He's sooo big and healthy! love it :)

    i'm sure that beautiful dark hair will grow right back in. Leo is such a handsome lil' one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is the best age! I love the 4-8 months! It is so fun, and you really see their personality come alive. He is so cute! Miss holding him! Miss you guys, and yes, those reflexes will come in handy a lot over the next few years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! he is so sweet! four months and he has the most amazing lashes! why is it that boys always seem to get the lashes???

    ReplyDelete