Thursday, January 13, 2011

Talon's Birthday.

I'm a bit behind after the holiday so there might be a few posts over the next couple days:) It was Talon's birthday back on Dec 13. Birthdays are not as big a deal in his family as they are in mine. My mom would make such a fuss over us and we had the best parties every single year. Always a big day and we all felt the love. Talon's birthday being in Dec often was just a busy time of year. He doesn't remember really having many parties. So I've tried to make a fuss over him. This year I thought what does my husband like to do? Play video games? So I got a bunch of guys together and suprised him with a guys video game night down at the school that he works at. He was super happy and so were the other guys. The next day was his actual party and I had a few of our good friends over for a waffle party. It was delicious with cream cheese whip cream and of course his annual ice cream cake. Oh and I got him a new tiny ipod nano which he can clip on his shirt and listen to almost 24 hours a day. Don't know if I love that so much but he does so I'm happy. He had a great weekend and was a happy birthday boy. This is what he posted on FB after which made me smile.... " super thanks goes to my perfect wife for an awesome birthday." Glad you had a great one babe you deserve it.




Forgot to take a pic of him and the cake... but this is a rice crispy motorcycle with Talon riding made for his birthday by Lincon Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment